* The design of the interface and the colours are pleasant. It is kind of addictive.
* It is easy to choose a language, and customize the Flash Cards, simple and intuitive.
* With the touch of a finger I can edit my saved phrase and my Hint, so I edit more often, paying more attention to each word and phrase.
* It is easy to change the status of words, and therefore I have moved a lot of words to Known, good for my statistics at LingQ!
* The Flash Cards are based on the active lessons in my LingQ account. Reviewing the words reminds me of the lesson they came from.
* I can focus on vocabulary of interest, by choosing which active lessons to keep on my workdesk, so there is great interaction between content and flash carding. Give it a try and let me know what you think.